Who can apply?
In order to apply to Jobbsprånget you have to fulfil the following criteria:
- You have a degree in engineering, architecture, science, or business/finance (bachelor, master or higher degree)
- You are a college graduates born outside of Europe (even other foreign graduates, but not with student visa)
- You have proficient English language skills, both spoken and written
- You are registered at Arbetsförmedlingen
- All persons born outside of Europe that are newcomers
- Unemployed persons with disabilities
- Unemployed persons born outside Europe
- Youths age 18-24 within the 90 day guarantee
- Newly arrived candidates in the Job and development programme
Time schedule ahead
Jobbsprånget has two application periods: 16 July – 16 August and 16 December – 16 January.
The employer arranges its own recruitment process. The majority of the participating organisations will initiate the recruitment process after 16 August/16 January.
How to write a CV
When you apply to Jobbsprånget, you will be asked to send in a CV. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a document which summerizes your past, existing professional skills, proficiency and experiences in a few pages. The purpose of the document is to demonstrate that you have the neccessary skills to do the job for which you are applying.
For more information on how to write a CV, we recommend you to read this.
Are you a newcomer in Sweden looking for an opportunity to build your professional network and career? Welcome to Jobbsprånget! Our aim is to speed up the introduction to the Swedish labour market.
Jobbsprånget is a four-month-long internship programme run by the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA). The programme will connect you with Swedish employers in need of your specific competence. The purpose of the programme is to speed up the entry into working life and give you a chance to show your potential. The programme will give you valuable contacts, relevant experience and a chance to meet Swedish colleagues and friends.
Jobbsprånget is currently offered in various organisations and locations in Sweden. You can always register an account and the next application period starts on the 16th of December 2018.
The unions that support Jobbsprånget (Sveriges Arkitekter, Jusek, Naturvetarna och Sveriges Ingenjörer) belongs to Saco, the Swedish Confederation of Professional Associations. Their members are all professionals with qualifications from higher education.
Some of the organisations and companies in collaboration with Jobbsprånget
Get the latest news
Please send me updates and the latest news from Jobbsprånget.